• For reasons of hygiene & safety, we cannot refund or exchange any food products unless they are faulty or have been sent in error.
• To be eligible for any refund, products must be returned, together with the Delivery Note within 7 days of receipt, in original undamaged, un-opened packaging.
• If packaging has been removed, refunds or exchanges will only be issued if fault or damage to product could not reasonably be detected without removing all packaging.
• Any refund due will be credited to the original card of purchase within 3-5 working days of us receiving the goods.
• Our refund policy runs alongside your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations which allows you to cancel your contract with us within 7 working days of receipt.
• If returning a product/products due to fault, we will pay for and arrange collection of the items. You will be required to print a postage label to attach to the parcel. The parcel can be collected from any UK address (somebody must be available to sign for the collection) or can be taken to a local InPost Locker. Returns must not be made via any other service (e.g. Post Office) as postage costs will not be refunded in this case.
• For any returns enquiries please contact us at email@example.com.